If you know what digital marketing is, you should know how effectual it has become today. Well, sometimes it is found that basic face a few common misconceptions about digital marketing. And finally, they have to taste early defeat in this testing market. Believe it or not, I have also gone from side to side the same situation. This is why; I feel I must tell you what things can primarily have pessimistic impacts on your digital media marketing efforts.
It is no uncertainty that in this technology driven world, digital media based promotion has given the business growth a new boost towards faster growth. But following are some common mistake that a newbie should avoid:
1. Higher time use versus fewer results: The first thing that disappoints a novice is time next to results. It is a fact that there is barely any short cut to success (except pay-per-click advertisement) in the digital or the online marketing sphere! When you start to start market your business online, you have to stay and watch for results for some time. After a few outcomes, rework on plan can lead to probable results. But this does not mean that you should stop operational on digital media based marketing ploys. One fixation you must remember or convey to your superior that results of digital marketing stay for a long time. Once the flow of business being, it does far improve in revenue collection than off-line marketing processes.
2. It is too technical and hard to track or gauge: I can for I tell you that I have come across people who simply try to cancel out digital or online marketing as it is a bit technical. Some of my contacts and even clients are hear to say, “You people better appreciate things as you have the technical knowledge”. But let me tell you my associates, I am not at all technical person and I do not hold any technical amount. Yet, Goggling around and with the help of some of my friends, I am now simply conduct my own site’s online marketing process. And talking concerning the tracking process, I can say there are so many tools to analyze and draw the output of your digital marketing efforts. For case, there are many keyword analysis tools that help you know the best keywords or phrases that would help you move onward and break your competitor on Google search results.
3. You need to invest lump sum money for success: one more hinder that can really involve a novice to take the first firm step in the domain of digital or online marketing is a money matter. Some people have a big fallacy that digital or online marketing means an investment of a large part of your marketing budget. But this is not at all true. Whether you employ any digital marketing expert or physically begin to work in this domain, very nominal asset can start presentation you greater results. You can expect better results from other conservative marketing ploys even. There are so many free technique that can be implementing to get direct results.
4. SEO is going to die so stop this garbage: There are so many Big Brothers who have grown some profound information in themselves about Google and SEO. They have the ruling – Google now does not allow or stick to conservative practices of optimization of web pages (Meta tags, content etc.) so it is not necessary to spend your money in digital or online marketing (SEO is surely the part of it). It would be better to follow other technique. These types of conception are zero but misconception about digital marketing! The on-page SEO (working on Meta and content) still has weight to Google and extra search engines. Those ploys guide search crawlers to directory and show the best results next to the user queries. Yes, SEO techniques are flattering advanced to bring the best results to the clientele and it is not leaving to die till the search engines are in the market.
5. Social network is all digital or online marketing: In this era of ‘Face book’, ‘Twitter’, ‘what’s Up’ people are rising a deep fallacy in themselves. They have started to think that social medium marketing is all in all in digital marketing. If you can bazaar you business in social channel, you then do not need to do anything else. But for the beginners I must say, stop thinking likewise! If you search, you would find there are so many other techniques that help in bring results. Do not indulge your time completely on social media marketing. For example, you have to know and work on making your online attendance mobile friendly to reach the most number of people. And to do that, you have to know some key techniques that stand as a part of digital media base marketing.
Well, there are so many other misconception about digital marketing processes. But I have try to put forward only misconception that can lead a novice to beat! I have personally burnt my nail lessening in a few of such harmful misconception. So I think, everybody should research well and find out the truth. There are so many blogs of expert that can guide a novice to success in digital and online marketing. For example, Google’s voice Mr. Matt Cuts has a blog where he shares his good opinion on digital and online marketing good practice. Such blogs and helps are countless and subsequent those, success are bound to come for a beginner. I wish the above points would help you all be successful in avoiding common misconception of digital marketing. Know the truth and get the success.