1 – Know your body figure
Fashion Ettie women should avoid chunky clothes and burly prints. Instead go for fitted shapes and soft fabric, narrow belts subtle contrasts of color and texture. Keep everything slick so as not to cut the body in half.
Busty women should wear striking skirts (shorter if you are comfortable) and trousers; burly prints and colors or texture draw the eye away from the top half of the body. Tiring a single block of color is thinning. Avoid striking tops; instead wear long jackets that draw the eye down. Darker colored tops which are loose correct and waist hug.
Pear shaped women should love erect lines, V-necks and skirts by slits up the side. At once of A-line skirts to just under the knee. Dark tights and shoes with color or model in a blouse or top, tops should dangle past the hips. Classic cuts on top in lighter flag draw the eye away from the hips. Accent the V-neck with a V or Y- shaped choker.
Tall women should avoid tight clothing. Wear the right skirt span, too short or too long will be out of proportion. As with petite women keep all streamlined, wear blouses over trousers so as not to shorten your top half.
Rectangular women should wear pattern. Female knit sweaters over skirts are great. Wear a round neckline and mirror it with a round choker or scarf.
2 – Dress to suit your personality
Rock chick – accessorize and clash a little but keep it female.
Urban chic – take benefit of the wonderful high street fashion, striking yet simple.
Sporty – Layer trendy casual clothes.
Arty – Taking the contemporary fashion and adding a dash of your own traits to spice things up.
Sexy – Sensual fabrics, curvy and delicious. A splash of color and scent.
Retro chic – Great trimmings, and a flare for those classic, all time looks.
Romantic – Classic cuts, couture and soft colors, lace, embroidery and pearls.
3 – The right frills can make all the difference
– V and Y shaped jewels draw the eye down
– Round necklaces fill the neckline
– Ultra long earrings lengthen the neck
– A long, trailing belt elongate the legs
– The right hat can make an outfit
– Cocktail rings add fun and color and a bit of sparkle to a casual outfit
– Scarves can be arty
– A matching jeweler set can bring a group together
4 – Wake up to make up
– Make your eyes sparkle with a different eye shadow
– Open out the eye by stress down the middle of the lid
– Use black for a dramatic look Fashion
– Use grey for smoky eyes with a fragile pink lipstick
– Choose a red lipstick intended for a classic look but choose one close to your own natural color for precision.
– When creating bold eyes, keep paler lips. When choose red lipstick does paler eyes.
– Use the color palettes made up by the manufacture instead of alike your own eye shadow tones. Blend the colors well.
5 – A bag for life
– For daywear a good sized leather bag in a classic style cut. This period gives you plenty of choice as to color and texture.
– For evening wear the clutch bag is back or instead goes for a shoulder bag with a chain strap.
6 – Keep everything in amount
– Petite people extend themselves with a slim cut
– For slim hips wear directly leg trousers/skirts, avoid flared ankles.
– For curvy hips balance them out with an A-line skirt, not a bias cut
– To hide hips wear flared trousers and a classic cut top
– wear a blouse with a short skirt
– wear a trim jumper with a extensive skirt
– Heels are always light
– Wear the right jacket, span and bulk are central here
7 – Dress for the season
– in coil / summer wear the bronzer and shimmery make up
– for spring / summer wear lower cut and soft fabrics in brilliant colors
– in autumn / winter matte make up with a little darker tones
– for autumn / winter wear natural colors and natural fabrics, woolens, leather, cotton, linen
8 – Don’t mix styles
– Less is more
– There are many trends this season don’t wear bold colors, metallic’s, creature print and retro glamour all at once.
– Pick one style per group and don’t go overboard, often one or two accessories will look wonderful with a simple outfit.
9 – Have fun with subtle changes
– have jeweler that you can mix and competition each day
– change your departure
– wear a scarf as a belt
– wear basic clothes in strange ways
– use a brooch on a ribbon as a chocker
– wear a long collar or a scarf as a bracelet
– add cabochon beads to an old bag and use it again
10 – It all comes down to the essentials
– A good pair of jeans go for comfort, there are lots of styles which are chic this year. It is important to try them on before you buy. If leaving for skinny jeans get flexible ones. If you have curvy hips got for low boot cut jeans to show them off. If you need a little more room for thighs and calves go for a relaxed fit, or for the bum go for low waist, low pockets and balance clothes out with flared ankles. Fashion This season go for dark colors and textures.
– a leather jacket is an autumn/winter basic. Go for a good female cut, no need to look like a biker unless you choose that style. Fashion
– A classic suit if you don’t be dressed in one to work is great for many occasions.
– A white blouse is versatile and female
– A proper coat again goes for a female cut at a length that suits you.
– Boots there are many stimulating changes to the classics this year
– evening dress think of the whole outfit previous to you buy and make sure you have shoes and jeweler to match, maybe get a versatile dress that can be dressed down for occasion too.
– High heels the shoes to dance the dark away in Fashion
– Appropriate bag barrel bag for all night, clutch bag for twilight, shoulder bag for day.
– Lastly, and perhaps most highly, the correct underwear. Start with a good base and the rest of the group will follow. Go and get yourself calculated if you are not sure.